Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gears of War Montage


As I'm sure will become obvious as I post more of my sketches and stuff, video games weigh into a lot of my ideas, and back when the original Gears of War came out, a friend of mine set up a league of sorts, playing matches with teams waged against each other in a bracket system.  My team, Kids for Carnage, was made up of my friend, Velcro (aka Scott), and my cousin, Unleashed (birthname: Ryan).  It inspired to me draw quite a bit.

The image at the top is how I wish Gears of War could be played.  Meatloaf is a powerful lure.
This is my version of my cousin, whose Gamertag was, at the time "DemonUnleashed".  Trust me, it's a decent likeness.
This is my friend and trusted field general, Velcro.  Again, a decent likeness, if I may say so - and I will.

As for me, I'm not the greatest when it comes to some online games, and Gears of War is no exception.  I tried to picture myself on the battlefield, and this was what I imagined...
There is a wrong time to take a lunch break...

No comments:

Post a Comment